Plant Energy systems is the company dealing will robotics and other technology that has made this rough and tough robot called velox which we could say has an aspired design from a stingray but is capable for doing more than that , as this robot is specifically designed for rough terrains.
WORKS IN ANY CONDITIONS
VELOX has a tough design which makes it work in water land and in any type of rough conditions if we talk about a frozen lake or algae water where there is high risks of humans to go and research those terrains.This robot can travel through ice, water pebbles ,grass and much more than a normal robot can do and reach places where humans cannot due to its design.
Due to its Amphibious capabilities and design it is a definite for many Applications, there are feathers on either sides of a long crocodile like design which makes them flexible and agile enough to walk and run on snow, water, sand and even on frozen ice.
FEATURES OF VELOX
- Efficient undulating propulsion system
- Excellent static thrust/Watt
- Stealth characteristics
- Amphibious capabilities over sand, snow, ice and other solid substrates
- Resistant to entanglement in plants or other aquatic debris
- Lower environmental impact than spinning propeller-thrusters
- Velox has highly maneuverable autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) or remotely operated vehicle (ROV) that can move from land to sea and back with ease. Ideal for surf zone, amphibious beach missions and polar ice missions
- Ice-rescue robot for towing a rope and life buoy to a victim who has fallen through thin ice
- Personal propulsion for professional divers and recreational use
- Stand-alone thruster to replace propellers on craft in environmentally-sensitive waters such as coral reefs, mangroves and sea grass beds
- Stand-alone thruster to replace propellers on craft in debris-filled waters
VELOX ROBOT COULD BE USED ANYWHERE TO OPERATE STEALTH OPERATIONS AND EVEN FOR MILITARY, RESEARCH AND EVEN GEOGRAPHICAL SCIENTISTS COULD USE THIS TO HELP THEM IN VARIOUS WAYS.
As this is definitely a remote controlled device and could be used efficiently!